The old times of visiting restaurants, calling a waiter, placing an order, and eating food are slowly fading. In a highly populated country like India, there was one platform that changed the market. It is obviously Swiggy that made its entry in July 2014 in Bengaluru. Today, the on-demand food delivery platform has partnered with branded restaurants, fast food outlets, and small eateries across suburban and urban areas. With the whole world adopting digitization, entrepreneurs can take advantage now. They can launch a customized Swiggy clone app.
How does an app like Swiggy entice food buffs effortlessly?
- Filter and Search mechanism –
- The Discovery of cuisines and dishes is very easy on a Swiggy clone app. Customers can tap the Explore section and use options like Top Picks, Premium, and What’s New. Besides that, food buffs can press the Offers Near You button for getting deals based on their location.
Further, they can select a specific restaurant by utilizing filters like Cost (high to low and low to high), Cuisine, Delivery Time, Ratings from customers, and Restaurants with and without offers.
- Multiple payment options –
- Handling huge amounts of cash is always a problem for users. However, they can manage it now by using digital payment methods. Customers can link their credit and debit cards, mobile wallets, and net banking accounts. Foodies can opt for promo codes and special offers provided by banks and fintech companies.
- Numerous subscription plans –
- Digipreneurs can split their target audience into two types, occasional users and frequently ordering customers. The latter would get more benefits. They can purchase monthly, quarterly, and yearly subscription plans.
Further, users will receive advantages like buy one and get one offer, cashback from certain eateries, free home delivery, heavy discounts, priority customer support, and no surge fees.
- Top Restaurants section –
- Food outlets with a solid brand name and a high order volume will be displayed at the top. Accordingly, consumers can check the available offers and promo codes, average ratings, best-selling dishes, costs, and ingredients. They can add items to their cart and place their order.
- 24×7 functional Help Centre –
- Unquestionably, a food business can go only by satisfying customers. Therefore, digipreneurs can set up a dedicated Help Desk to handle issues faced by customers. Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVRS) will help in automatically responding to problems via live chats.
What are the disputes that can be resolved? Users can sort out concerns like cancellation of orders, changing of location, invoice generation, late deliveries, and payment processing errors. Techpreneurs should hire a knowledgeable support team to increase their Swiggy Clone App retention rate.
Know how a Swiggy Clone App manages restaurants and delivery executives?
Restaurant Partner Program –
Eateries irrespective of their location, menu, and operating size can team up with a food delivery Swiggy Clone App. They must upload information like their bank accounts, canceled cheques, digital wallets, food safety license, ID proof documents, and the number of branches they function. Entrepreneurs can increase credibility by introducing a smooth onboarding process. Therefore, restaurant owners can complete the sign-up process, get a badge, and start selling delicious food. What do eateries get in return? They will get access to customer insights, detailed business reports, and round-the-clock assistance. As a result, real-time data is available about average orders received per day, payouts received per day/ week, and user ratings. Techpreneurs can impose an onboarding fee for verifying documents and maintaining the food delivery platform. They can flexibly modify the commission rate for the items based on the city, preferences, and tastes of customers, and the location of the eatery.
Delivery Personnel Dashboard –
A food aggregator identical to Swiggy guarantees lightning-fast pick-up of orders and delivery to customers. They get the upper hand with attractive incentives, higher payouts, life insurance for themselves and their family members, multilingual technical support plus performance-based rewards. Moreover, they can establish an account swiftly. Logistics executives must submit data like their current location, name, phone number, and vehicle type. They can also increase their income by referring skilled delivery personnel. Gig workers can share the unique code and receive a certain amount as commission.
Does our corporate subscription plan the game-changer in food delivery?
- While students, families, and working professionals remain the main target audience for foodpreneurs, things are changing now. More revenue can be fetched by providing subscription packages for corporate companies.
- Entrepreneurs can attract blue-collar workers, white-collar laborers, clients, and investors easily. Subsequently, the pricing can be modified for board meetings, events, get-together sessions, and parties. Professionals will gain advantages like group ordering, instant top-up of wallets, live tracking of the delivery personnel, real-time monitoring of purchases, and valuable vouchers.
- In the long run, this leads to healthier workers giving better productivity. Techpreneurs can onboard enterprises quickly after they share information like their geographical location, name, official email address, phone number, and size of their team.
What is the cost of Swiggy Clone App Development?
Numerous aspects will determine the budget of creating an app like Swiggy. It relies on factors like
- Kinds of basic and premium feature integrated into the food delivery app.
- Level of customization demanded by entrepreneurs.
- Duration devoted to creating the food ordering apps and the website.
- The type of frameworks and programming languages used.
- Hourly/Weekly rates paid to the development team.
Will entrepreneurs get any post-deployment services? Of course, yes. An app development company will provide solutions like the addition of payment gateways, conducting online marketing campaigns, the inclusion of extra features, maintenance of the mobile apps, Point of Software (PoS) integration, and software up-gradation.
Over the next 4 years, the Indian food delivery sector will skyrocket to a value of $97 billion. Importantly, Swiggy will play a big role in the flourishing Indian market. The Bengaluru-headquartered platform has also introduced Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP) worth $40 million for its delivery executives. Swingers will receive benefits like the flexible building of wealth with cash and investments and greater liquidity. This would motivate them to deliver food speedily to customers. Entrepreneurs can also consider adding such incentives to their Swiggy clone. They can connect with an app creation organization now and accomplish their business goals.