How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 3371 Code 11118(license error)
During the reconfiguration of the Fix QuickBooks Error company file, error 3371 appears. It has the potential to cause a lot of problems for many individuals, including you. However, there is no need to be concerned because this article will assist you in addressing the issue. The Entitlement DataStore.ECML file has been damaged, which is the main cause of this problem. Its damages point to flaws in the license’s properties. You’ll need to perform some troubleshooting in order to resolve the problem. But, before we delve into them, let’s take a look at some of the other factors that may have contributed to the inaccuracy.
Read more: 1 point vs 2 point sling
The sentence “QuickBooks could not load the license data” is generally displayed with the error. This could be due to missing or corrupted files.” The reason stated in the error text is one of several possibilities.
QuickBooks Error 3371 Code 11118 is caused by a number of factors.
- If you have issues emailing, printing, or saving as a PDF from QuickBooks desktop, please contact us.
- The desktop version of QuickBooks operates poorly.
- One of the many causes is that you can get a crash com error.
- The file Qbregistration.dat is missing.
- The windows have not been correctly updated.
- When connecting to a QuickBooks data file, there are certain issues.
As a result, these factors contribute to the occurrence of an error in the system. You can now proceed to the next section to learn about the error’s signs and symptoms.
These Signs Will Help You Recognize the QuickBooks Error 3371
- When trying to access the QB fike, there is a problem.
- The cloning procedure is carried out from C: to another drive.
- When the system becomes corrupted and stops working in the middle of a procedure.
- If you get a notification about the enigmatic HTML file.
These symptoms appear as a result of the reasons that exist in the system. To quickly resolve the error, move on to the troubleshooting section.
These Solutions Will Help You Fix QuickBooks Error Code 3371
These remedies can be used to fix QuickBooks error 3371. Enter the guide below to understand how to perform the process.
Solution 1: Delete the ECML Document
- Ensure that the Windows + R button is pressed.
- Simply copy and paste the following command. The window opened with C: ProgramDataIntuitEntitlement Clientv8.
- Now you must search for Window Explorer.
- After that, try clearing the ECML file.
- Then, using a right-click, select the Delete option.
- You must now close the windows option.
- Start your QuickBooks program.
- In the final step, try to register the product.
Solution 2: Completely reinstalling Windows
- To begin, try installing the most recent Windows update.
- After that, select the All Programs tab.
- Place your cursor on the Windows Update option.
- After that, you must complete the windows update upgrades.
- Make sure you have QuickBooks set up.
- Recreate the entitlementdatastore.ECML file that has been damaged.
- After that, you must resolve any license-related concerns as well as registration issues.
- Select the reinstall option.
- Simply carry out a clean installation.
Solution 3: Turn off the device’s running application.
- At the start of the procedure, the user must close the QuickBooks software.
- All software-related processes on the device should be shut down.
- Enter the following command in the Run window: “C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\ v8(or v6)”.
- Select the OK tab.
- After that, try to go into the task manager.
- Locate QBW32.EXE instances by moving your cursor over them.
- Select all of them, then click the Finish Task button.
- The EntitlementDataStore.ECML file should be cleared.
- Go ahead and register the application by opening the QB file.
Solution 4: Run Quick Fix My Problem
- Close the QuickBooks desktop application.
- Make sure you have the QuickBooks tool hub
- Save the program on your computer.
- Look for the file QuickBooks.ToolHub.exe.
- Simply go to Intuit’s agreement and accept it once you’ve discovered it.
- When the installation is complete, click the Finish tab.
- Ensure that the QuickBooks tool hub icon is double-clicked.
- In addition, go to the Program Problems tab.
- Now choose Quick fix my program.
- Select the OK option.
- Simply terminate the process and attempt to access your data file.
Solution 5: Resolve the Error Manually
- Close the QuickBooks software.
- Look for the most recent version of QuickBooks Tool Hub and install it on your device.
- Now is the time to save the file.
- Start the file you just downloaded.
- After you’ve completed the installation, click Agree.
- On the Windows desktop, click twice on the icon.
- Now select the Installation Issues tab.
- You must choose the 3371 Error Fix option.
- Simply press OK when you’re finished.
- You must now run the software and access the data file that has been saved on your computer.
As a result, this is a comprehensive guide to resolving this issue. You would undoubtedly fix and then continue with the rest of the assignment using the solutions.
We hope that by following the procedures above, you have been able to address the QuickBooks issue 3371 status code 11118, which was caused by missing or damaged files. If the mistake persists or you are unable to resolve the issue for any reason after following the procedures, please contact our U.S.-based accounting professionals at +1-844-947-4350. Our QuickBooks enterprise technical support team will be delighted to assist you.
We are a center of technocrats who work 24×7 to give the best support services available. So please do not hesitate to contact us at any moment if you require assistance!