Welcome to the Delta 9 Vape Pen family! With proper use, you can expect years of reliable service from your Delta-9 Pen. When you first receive your pen, it will be at least partially charged and ready to use, but it will still need to be fully charged before using it for the first time.
To charge your pen, connect the USB charging cable to the USB port on the side of the pen, and then connect the other end of the charging cable to a powered USB port. You can also charge your pen with a wall adapter that has a USB port. Charge times vary depending on the power source, but you can expect a full charge in about two hours.
When charging, red lights on the front of the pen will flash as it charges, and stay lit when it is fully charged.
Using Your Pen:
To use your pen, simply press down on the button on the front of the pen while inhaling from the mouthpiece. The button will light up during use; release when you have finished inhaling. Only hold down on the button while inhaling.
The Delta-9 vape pen battery is designed to be compatible with our cartridges and with most 510 thread oil cartridges currently on the market. The Delta-9 vape pen battery comes in two different styles: buttonless inhale activation and pushbutton inhale activation. The buttonless style has a simple draw activation system, just attach to your 510 cartridge, inhale, and enjoy!
The pushbutton style has a button that you press while inhaling to activate the heating element. This style includes temperature settings that are adjusted by using the button. You can check out our blog post or watch our video for more info on how to use your Delta-9 vape pen battery.
Both of these styles also have preheat cycles which are activated by clicking the button/drawing twice in quick succession. This is helpful when using thicker oils in your cartridge or if you just want to take a long puff without holding down the button too long.
Our batteries come with USB chargers that plug into any USB port (phone charger, computer, etc). Charging times vary depending on how drained your battery is but generally take between 1-2 hours.
The Delta-9 vape pen is a 3.7 volt 510 battery that has three heat settings. To turn on your battery, click the button 5 times in quick succession. The red light will flash and the battery is ready for use. Use the button to adjust the heat setting by clicking it three times quickly.
The light will blink between red, yellow, and green to indicate the chosen heat setting. You can now inhale from the mouthpiece and enjoy your material! To turn off the battery, simply click the button five times again.
To turn on the battery press the button 5 times and you will see the light under the button flash multiple times. The Vape Pen is now on and ready to use. The battery will automatically turn off after 10 seconds of no use.
To turn off the battery just press the button 5 times and you will see the light under the button flash multiple times. The Vape Pen is now off and not ready to use. The light will stay on for 3 seconds when pressing the button to show how much charge is left in your battery. A green light means your vape pen has a full charge, yellow means it has a 50% charge, and red means it needs to be charged soon.
To charge the battery, simply screw it on o the USB charger and plug it into a USB port. A red light will appear on the charger indicating that the battery is charging. When the light changes from red to green, your Delta 9 vape pen is ready to use.
When using the vape pen for the first time, you will activate it by inhaling or pressing and holding down the button located at the bottom of your vape pen. The button will illuminate as it heats up. You may need to press and hold while inhaling a few times before vapor begins to appear. Once you see vapor, you’re good to go! All that’s left is to enjoy!
- Unscrew the battery from the USB charger, making sure the bottom of the battery is facing you.
- Plug the supplied USB charger into a power source or computer. Screw the battery into the USB charger, making sure to screw it on tight.
- The light on the USB charger will turn red when charging and green when fully charged.
- Unscrew the battery from the USB charger. The battery is now ready for use!
Delta-9 Vape Pen Battery Instructions
- To turn the battery on/off: push the button 5 times in rapid succession
- When using the pen, hold down the power button while inhaling. The button illuminates while the battery is in use.
- To charge: screw the battery onto a USB charger
- Do not over charge your battery (it will stop charging once fully charged)
- Charge no longer than 2 hours at a time.
Your Delta-9 vape pen battery is designed to work with the Delta-9 510 thread prefilled cartridge. It’s also compatible with most other 510 cartridges on the market. The battery will last a full day of use with normal use.
- Screw the USB charger into the bottom of the battery until it is fully seated.
- Plug charger into a USB port on your computer or any USB adapter.
- The red light will flash when charging and stay on when fully charged.
- If you do not have a USB port on your computer, you can plug the USB charger into a wall adapter to charge the battery.
- The Delta-9 vape pen battery is a simple variable voltage battery that can be charged with a USB port. Just screw the cartridge onto the battery, press the power button and inhale.
- To change the voltage, rapidly click the power button 3 times. The indicator light will change color to indicate your voltage setting:
- Each of these is optimized for use with our Delta-9 cartridges, but you can choose any voltage setting you prefer based on your personal vaping style.
- To turn off your vape pen, rapidly click 5 times. To turn it back on again, rapidly click 5 more times.
- To prevent accidental firing of your vape pen battery and to preserve its lifespan, always keep it locked when not in use by following these steps:
- Turn off your vape pen battery by rapid clicking 5 times.
- Press and hold the power button for about 2 seconds until the indicator light flashes a couple of times.
- Rapid click 5 more times to lock your battery.
- Your vape pen is now locked and cannot be turned on until you unlock it by doing the same series of clicks.
To unlock your vape pen, rapid click 5 times again and then hold the power button down for 2.